Posted by doularama
DONA International-Approved Birth Doula Training Workshop
- August 9, 10 and 11, 2013, Manhattan, NY
- November 9, 10 and 11 (Veteran’s Day), Manhattan, NY
- February 7, 8 and 9, 2014, Manhattan, NY
- March 16, 23 and 30, 2014, Bronx, NY
- May 16, 17 and 18, 2014, Manhattan, NY
Unless otherwise noted, all Manhattan workshops will take place at 170th Street, near Broadway and all Bronx workshops will take place in Kingsbridge Heights.
KNOW YOUR PELVIS
Therapeutic Applications of Anatomy with Alicia Suárez
Sunday, June 30
10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
In this workshop, you will learn about:
- the functional anatomy of the pelvis
- the link between the soft palate and the thoracic and pelvic diaphragms
- the embryological origin of the sacrum, coccyx and pelvic halves
- the difference between a hypotonic and a hypertonic pelvic floor
- the application of these ideas in asana
This workshop is ideal for yoga teachers and practitioners wanting to better understand the anatomy of the pelvis.
$120 – Early registration by June 2
$150 – After
The Breathing Project
15 W 26th Street, 10th Floor
New York, NY
To register, call 212-979-9642 or send an email to email@example.com
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.